If you are reading this, you are probably wondering "how do I get a machine up and running so that I can start to do stuff with it." If you are new to the Joyent Cloud, this is a good place to start.
This guide will teach you:
- How to open a Joyent Public Cloud account.
- How to provision a new machine.
- How to install software on your machine.
- How to administer your machine.
- How to manage machine resources.
- How to setup a web server on your machine.
- How to manage a database on your machine.
If you are familiar with Linux or other Unix-like operating systems, read this to learn how to get around in SmartOS.