Account password requirements
Modified: 22 Nov 2017 17:39 UTC
Your Triton Compute Service account must meet the following requirements:
- It must be at least 7 characters.
- The password mush have at least one letter (a-z, A-Z) and one number (0-9).
- You cannot reuse the last four passwords associated with your account.
- After six failed log-in attempts, your account will be locked for 30 minutes.
- You can regain access to your account by using the password reset form or by contacting support.
- Your session expires after 15 minutes of inactivity.