Welcome. Please follow these steps to get started with the Triton Compute Service. In 3 steps you will unlock the Joyent API and begin your journey towards the future of container computing:
- Create an account with Joyent.
- Provide your billing information and complete your account.
- Add an SSH key to your account. You can choose to upload a key or we'll make one for you. This key is used to authenticate you with all of your account's containers and Joyent's APIs. If you don't have an SSH key, follow these instructions to generate one:
Success! Your Triton Compute Service account is ready to use. What do you want to do next?
- Create an instance using our web interface.
- Create a container using the Triton Docker command line toolbox.
- Create a Couchbase cluster in minutes.
- Run Mesos+Marathon without the frustration.